Jobs at Dobies Cumbria
We are a small team at Dobies Cumbria and we pride ourselves on delivering professional service in a warm, welcoming and friendly manner. The key to our success is the people that work with us and many of them have been with us for over 10 years.
We update this jobs page when specific roles are available; however we are always interested in receiving speculative applications from those looking for a change in career or experienced motor trade professionals. In particular, we would always welcome applications for:
- Sales Executives
Accounts Adminstrator - Part Time - 25 hours over 5 days
A stable family group are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator. Reporting to the Finance Manager your main responsibilities will be to verify and process payment of purchases from suppliers in accordance with company guidelines, however you will also be responsible for other accounts functions. This is a busy fast paced role working with the experienced accounts team, so we are on the lookout for driven, energetic candidates with some accounts experience to join them.
Your main duties will include :
- Process of payments for purchases
- Responsible for processing specific monthly invoices paid by direct debit
- Monthly sorting and distribution of Credit Card statements
- Dealing with internal and external customer queries
- Ensure costs are correctly coded to appropriate general ledger account code
- Prepare BACS payment runs
- Monthly supplier and bank statement reconciliations
- Chase bad debt
- Scanning and filing all purchase ledger and expenses documents
- Payroll administration
- Other adhoc duties
You will be a good team player and be a competent user of Excel and spreadsheets.
Closing Date Monday 20th June 2020
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11,500.00 to £13,500.00 year
For further information please call 01900 603573 and ask for Linda.