Jobs at Dobies Cumbria
We are a small team at Dobies Cumbria and we pride ourselves on delivering professional service in a warm, welcoming and friendly manner. The key to our success is the people that work with us and many of them have been with us for over 10 years.
We update this jobs page when specific roles are available; however we are always interested in receiving speculative applications from those looking for a change in career or experienced motor trade professionals. In particular, we would always welcome applications for:
- Sales Executives
Sales Executive - New and Used About the Role
As a Car Sales Executive you will be required to assist customers with the purchase of their vehicle from viewing and test drive to providing funding options and arranging delivery. You will be informing the customers regarding finance, insurance and accessory products and naturally build a rapport with customers to help identify their needs. You will be providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process and generating new customers through prospecting.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Meeting and exceeding objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling vehicles and promoting finance, insurance, and accessory products.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models, and recent improvements/ news.
What we are looking for?
- Team player
- Enthusiasm & energy to achieve monthly sales objectives
- Experience in a customer service retail environment
- Warm and engaging personality.
- An ability to follow established process
- Friendly and professional manner
- Smart personal appearance
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
We are looking for the successful candidate to preferably have previous sales experience and a personality which exudes enthusiasm, confidence, and professionalism. You will also need to have a Full UK Driving License to be considered for this role.
An attractive basic salary and the opportunity to earn commission creates an overall reward package which recognises success.
What you can expect
If you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training that provides you with the right career progression. If you are interested in joining our Dobies Cumbria team, please apply now!
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
For further information please call 01900 603573 and ask for Paul.