Showroom and Workshop Open
We are very pleased to be able to open both our showroom and workshop from 1st June 2020. Be assured we will stay alert and are constantly reviewing government guidelines, the safety of our staff and customers is our main priority.
Please note we are operating on reduced staff at this time, please bear with us at this challenging time, if you are having difficult reaching us or getting the response you want please use the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe, Dobie Family and Staff xxx
What you can expect if you visit our dealership?
- 2-metre social distancing and one-way systems with entry via the Peugeot Entrance and exit via the Vauxhall Entrance
- Sanitiser stations – we request that you santise your hands on entering. Disposable gloves and masks are available for those that want them.
- Protective safety screens
- Contactless transactions and processes where possible
- Disinfected processes before and after handover and service
- Social distant customer waiting areas and no refreshments available
- Test drives available*
After Sales Services
MOTs, roadside recovery and breakdown, repairs and essential maintenance such as tyres, diagnostic and service by appointment only.
Appointments are advised so we can be ready for you, however walk-ins are welcome.
We are now offering:
- Click and Collect Service* – An easy and quick way to buy your new car – Minimising contact and following our new socially distant handover process
- Free Home Delivery* within 15 miles of the dealership – Your car will be fully sanitised and our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE.
You can visit our showroom and take a look at the fantastic Peugeot Motability Range however at this time all Motability Scheme orders, handovers, and car returns have been suspended. As a reminder, if you are coming to the end of your lease, this will automatically be extended for six months.
If your MOT is due, the Government have announced that any MOT’s due to expire after Monday 30 March will have an automatic six-month extension. If your MOT expired before this date, please book your MOT online.
If your service is due or my car requires repairs, Book your service online.
For more information please see Motability Operations FAQs.
Dobies are a family owned and run business, we have been serving the motoring needs of our customers for 50-years. At Dobies we believe that being a family rather than a plc makes us much more human to deal with. Put simply, we care about their customers! Dobies represent two popular manufacturers, Peugeot and Vauxhall.
Located in Workington at Dobies Business Park you will find a ‘one stop shop’ for all your motoring requirements offering new and used car sales, servicing and repairs, parts and accessories as well as an approved accident repair centre. You’ll find a full range of new Peugeot vehicles available on site along with over 100 quality used vehicles covering all the popular makes and models. We also offer Motability Cars and operate Dobies Cumbria Finance to help finance your vehicle.
For our full terms and conditions please go to www.dobiescumbria.com/terms-and-conditions